The completed manuscript of Max has gone off to Justin, who will be formatting it for ebook status. I emailed him an ordinary Word Document and he is able to work with this.
It's worth mentioning here that I sent it to him with every spacing between chapters and 'new' sections scrutinised for uniformity. Ditto for intalicised sections and font sizes. It is amazing how many errors I found and it took me all day to get it right. Having said that it will be so annoying if I find any errors in the text that I've missed - but even with professional editing this can happen - one seriously bad editor changed my 'chaise longue' to chaise lounger!!